Wow nice Bravada!

this is fucking loud nice install :rockwoot:

Thanks Man :) shes still underpowered but hopefully with another 4500D sunday @ The Frostoff Competition she'll make more noise :D

good luck i know this is going in a really good way

Thanks Again Dude! gonna take alot of work to make my goal of a 155 Though :/ Shoot high, but thats half the fun :D Chasing #'s

I see you getting close to that 155

thanks dude :) Moar videos of your 2 SP4 18s railing C pillars aren't something you hear about every day!

Wow nice Bravada!

Thanks dude!! :D

(3) Fi SP4 15's Walled

(2) Sundown SAZ-4500D's

so far 155.2@41hz and another 4500D to go in

Hairtricking DOA Jakes (DDBump)'s Girl At automotion in Wisconsin Dells awesome weekend and well i think he likes the wall!

(3) Fi SP4 15's Walled

(2) Sundown SAZ-4500D's

so far 155.2@41hz and another 4500D to go in

Nice! I'm really considering gettin those sp4's

2008 Black Chevy Tahoe -Murderedout/ 2/4 Belltech drop/26" U2-55's/ HID's in fogs and headlights/G5 tails1 - BC35001 - C1100.42 - SA ZV3 18's6 - 8" SA Neo Pro's2 - FT1-SE Tweets

• 2 weeks later...

sir u do not have enough rotten wood in there, therefore, i dub it to be quiet until u have rotten wood, and that price on the square tubing, is for scrap, so random lengths of it, but hey, its cheap :)

great build man :)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

im soon to be gettin 2 of those bad boys in 18's to go in my tahoe. How do they handle the power? and they sound like they wammin in that suv lol. I aint gonna do a wall tho just a small box with an interchangeable slot port.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

Nice! I'm really considering gettin those sp4's
Thanks :) best woofers i've ever run, I'd recommend to anyone! :D

That Answers my question.. :)

I ordered 4 SP4 18's And they shipped yesterday according to Scott.. Was going to Ask if you were happy with them.

The more Vids I watch The more I realize that 4 of these things on 15k watts is going to rip my truck apart. But It will be a fun ride..

Awesome build BTW. I think I seen a couple of your vids on youtube already before finding you here.

Archived