Sundown Audio

AudioPipe? Good?

Mikey Bates

Lets stop whining like little girls and get back to why these brands suck dick.

it's always about dick sucking with you isn't it? :captain:

:roflmao:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I'm running one at 2 ohms right now, they're a beast of an amp. Ran it fine on .5 ohms ('till voltage dropped too low, thanks to shitty electrical), buying a second one to hold me over for the time being. They're really a beast of an amp. Slight heat issues, but if you're tight on a budget, these are great little amps for the price.

Chief complaint of these are the cooling fan. I personally don't mind it, but if it bugs you, find a small fan to replace it with :shrug:

POTATO!

Im super happy with the price i paid for my 4 APSM1500's. At one to each coil @.7 i had no heat issues, relatively low voltage drop, and the shit got down right loud! Then....poof up in smoke, for no apparent reason. I UPS'd em back(that were delivered about an hour ago) to AP, and with no hassles at all, and i mean no hassle, 4 new ones will be on the way once they process my return(2-3 biz days).

I was running the 2010model Crunch PZI1500s before, and the AP's kill the output of the crunch. All low end models/brands i understand but everyone wants to overpower this and over power than with X brand or Z brand because everyone says they are this and that.My suggestion is,learn basic system knowledge to get the most efficiency first, then worrying about big power. try new things and form your own opinion. I will report back when my amps get returned as to real performance that lasts more than 2 days.

I will honestly say that i cant fault AP for the issue, since i cant even trace a problem to cause the failures to begin with. I cant be mad tho, its a 100$ amp that ive seen clamp 1500+ at .5 and 14v. If AP will warranty them with no hassles, for a hundred bux ill keep running em till they wont warranty em no more...LOL

Heres the setup and a little flex vid.

2 XL 18s on the 4 apsm's

Echo Chopped n Screwed, and BigPimpins Air in the Night

GOOD LUCK on your choices and happy Bangin

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Archived