Need advice/help deciding on a SprinT phone

Best phone IMO is the Evo 4g LTE. That's what I have and I love it. Videos and pictures are amazing on it, everything about it is just awesome. 4.7" screen, dedicated camera button, the list goes on and on

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

• 1 month later...

iphone 5 next month.

I will have it, people will talk trash blah blah blah.

but since most of the shit talkers have never used one, its just noise they speak.

I have never seen an Iphone have issues like a android based phone, and I have had 4 dif androids all JUNK.

all 4 of my android based phones have had severe issues, droid x ( iphone killer LOL) ate mem cards like candy

both samsungs lagged so badly I had to just set the phones down and walk away. never got updates of any kind.

the htc was the best one, and it had issues too, google maps would force close constantly, gmail app would never work like it did on my other phones.

I just want something that works, and That is an Iphone, i live in a house with 3 of them, none of them ever have any problems. fuck an android based phone, and I HATE apple.

iphone 5 next month.

I will have it, people will talk trash blah blah blah.

but since most of the shit talkers have never used one, its just noise they speak.

I have never seen an Iphone have issues like a android based phone, and I have had 4 dif androids all JUNK.

all 4 of my android based phones have had severe issues, droid x ( iphone killer LOL) ate mem cards like candy

both samsungs lagged so badly I had to just set the phones down and walk away. never got updates of any kind.

the htc was the best one, and it had issues too, google maps would force close constantly, gmail app would never work like it did on my other phones.

I just want something that works, and That is an Iphone, i live in a house with 3 of them, none of them ever have any problems. fuck an android based phone, and I HATE apple.

we all know why this is true, because the regulations on the os of andriod and iphone are totally different. You can only run one type of os on an iphone and thats apples software not matter the carrier. With android, its all open source so you are going to have different companies with different versions of their os even though the base framework is still the same. Honestly no one hates iphone more then I but if they had a slide out keyboard for the iphone i would no doubt purchase one.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

thats why i chose android over an iphone at first, the open source, but in reality all it did was make a bunch of shit. ( which looks cool and is so much more customizable lol Android freaks main point almost always) looks mean nothing to me if the damn thing doesnt work.

thats why i chose android over an iphone at first, the open source, but in reality all it did was make a bunch of shit. ( which looks cool and is so much more customizable lol Android freaks main point almost always) looks mean nothing to me if the damn thing doesnt work.

truff!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Knock on wood i have had an android phone for years and the only problem i ever had with mine was getting it replaced after i dropped it and shattered screen... Not to many issues otherwise... I will say the batt life is less than stellar tho

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

this is something i see a lot. finally i have figured out the reason. restraint. yes there are things in the android world that make the android phones less "desirable" than an iphone

but the bottom line is the htc one x and samsung galaxy s3 are way beyond the current iphone 4s on the basis of technology. and if the user is smart enough to take advantage of that, the iphone shows its junky side

take my phone for example, sony xperia play. 1 GHz single core with 384 Mb of ram

this thing can run toe to toe with a brand new iPhone 4s with its 1 GHz dual core processor and 512 Mb of ram

Why? I meticulously take notice of which things slow my system and which dont.

yeah sure it takes a little work but how can you say all android based phones are junk when you are just too lazy to respect how open the OS is.

I wont hate on you for choosing apple or anyone for that matter but i will not allow you say that all androids are junk because they simply are not

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build