Second Skin Audio

What 10s to run..

Ok so i was going woth Fi but, since their D2 coils acctually read D1.4 that will pute at .4 strapped... A tad low for daily So im looking at the xfls now and waiting for some info back on some other subs as well

So if Im reading right, you have 12 subs and 4 4500s,

You can get D1 BLs and strap at .75, thats pretty much where you are wired now.

my vote is for sundown z3 they will loosen up over time and you could always add more power :P

will not be adding more power... 20k is still more then enough cant even turn it up yet with the SAs lol

the D1 Fi coils would put me at .94 strapped id like to stay with D2 and be at .7 strapped

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Lol yess tends to do that haha i cant even get to full tilt because the sa10s wont take the power mechanicaly On my sub volume ( goes from -24 to +6) I have gains set for the sub volume to be at 0 And i cant bring it up past -10 haha

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I started with 6 10s on an aq3500.1(new one) then 8 10s on a saz4500 Then 12 10s on a single 4500 Then got another 4500 Was going to run 3 4500s but wiring would have been a bitch sooo i juat got 2 more 4500s to make things easier

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

yeah even numbers are always easier lol would like to run more power having a mortgage put things like that on hold .. ive mostly always had single sub setups favorite so far was my single stroker pro 15 almost was 4 but when i went to buy more no one had any, I've heard the new ones the sounded nice but i want the bubble on the cone lol.. The 4 lvl3 10s are nice though