Sonic Electronix

I am glad someone brought this up. I have been thinking about connecting my 1st gen (with hard drive) apple tv to my system.

This plus iPod or iPhone = win

http://www.ebay.com/...8#ht_2326wt_962

It doesn't appear that this will work with my iPhone 4s....or my 4.....or my 3Gs.....damn. Honestly though, if I could just figure out what the fuck the problem is with the inability to play videos from my iPhone, then I'd be good. I bought the correct Pioneer cable, installed it all correctly and am still having issues.

When I go to play a video from my iPhone, the screen goes to blue and the phone menu continually pops out from the right side of the screen randomly and rapidly. It is a complete pain in the ass. I'm jailbroken and hope that isn't the reason why (it really shouldn't matter). I'd sure as hell love to figure it out though.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

I am glad someone brought this up. I have been thinking about connecting my 1st gen (with hard drive) apple tv to my system.

I'm the only one(that I know of) that has one in the car. If you need help to jailbreak It, lmk so that way you can get the composite software so you won't have to run component in the car.

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

It doesn't appear that this will work with my iPhone 4s....or my 4.....or my 3Gs.....damn. Honestly though, if I could just figure out what the fuck the problem is with the inability to play videos from my iPhone, then I'd be good. I bought the correct Pioneer cable, installed it all correctly and am still having issues.

When I go to play a video from my iPhone, the screen goes to blue and the phone menu continually pops out from the right side of the screen randomly and rapidly. It is a complete pain in the ass. I'm jailbroken and hope that isn't the reason why (it really shouldn't matter). I'd sure as hell love to figure it out though.

Has worked for me on iPod touch 4th gen, iPhone 3GS, 4, and 4s, and iPad 2 just fine. Nor sure why you think that. Also on pioneer head units if you have a wallpaper set or background other then off it will not play videos.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Has worked for me on iPod touch 4th gen, iPhone 3GS, 4, and 4s, and iPad 2 just fine. Nor sure why you think that. Also on pioneer head units if you have a wallpaper set or background other then off it will not play videos.

I just went by what it said on eBay, that's all. No wallpaper on for me. I'll try to get a video of the issue and post it.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832