agm battery shuriken

they are cheaper than xs because they are not as good as xs.

Think he mean this offer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139495-huge-brand-new-shuriken-battery-blowout-sale/. Longer ago

Nathan from XS Power stated that the only comparable product on the market to the XS, are the Stinger batts.

The only what i can tell you if you have the vew bucks more buy the XS batt. No juice no fun and your prices in the US for those products

are a joke, in Europe you get a new XS D3100 for only 670 $ shipped.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Be sure to stay away from Kinetik. I am a fan of XSPower. I just bought 500 bucks worth of wire off of them. With that said, I would go with what suits your budget/performance requirements. I have seen people run Suriken's without issues.

If it was me, I would bet on the sure thing: XSPower.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

just look around int he comparison threads about this xs power did a direct test between kinetik shuriken and xs kinetik was the low man on the pole (go figure) and then shuriken and xs

ive had a shuriken bt100 for 3 yrs now and its still sits at 12.8v and never let me down

Do you think that they are better then optima yellow tops?

XS batteries? hell yes they are better than a yellow top.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

idk if they are better than optimas because I havent ran them, but I have 3 shurikens and they are great!

Good power and you can't beat its price. Comparable to kinetik with a harder plastic case

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

just look around int he comparison threads about this xs power did a direct test between kinetik shuriken and xs kinetik was the low man on the pole (go figure) and then shuriken and xs

ive had a shuriken bt100 for 3 yrs now and its still sits at 12.8v and never let me down

Can u post a link to the thread ivebeen looking for it but I'm on mobile and its tedious lol