Sundown Audio

need amp for 6 12's

rafy89

Ok I got 6 12 kicker L7 brand new.still.in.box 750rms 1500max n I need a amp or amps.to power these babies... The.thing is a got a brutus 2500 d amp from my previous set up ..should.I.get another hifonics amp which will make.it 2 amps or should.I.get something else... Thank u

You're gonna need an alternator, multiple batteries, and big 3 if you plan on adding another brutus or something similar in that power range

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

1.33 ohms is the lowest you can wire.

amp options are as followed, but not limited to.

american bass vfl450.1, skar 4500, sundown audio 4500, dc audio 5k, crescendo 5500 (all the same amp pretty much, just pick whichever is cheapest). but practically any GOOD 4500-5000w amp will work.

but after that like $900 purchase, you'll need to spend just as much for the biggest alternator you can buy from mechman or dc, and 4-5 or so group 31 batteries. not to mention the like 1000rms or whatever worth of mids and highs you'll need to keep up with the bass.

Archived