2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

Well another I give up post...

I shattered my oil pan the other day and facing a $1000+ repair I am going to go ahead and give up on the planned "rebuild" if that's what you want call it. I think I'm just going to get another garbage set of components because fuckit who cares honestly... I'm so tired of getting something right and everything else failing or it just failing again... I put new "Zapco" components (which are absolute shit btw) in and in a day they blow, I say well I have a nice exhaust so I can listen to that instead.... Gets an exhaust leak... I finally have to just start paying for stuff either to buy for the build or to upgrade/fix the exhaust and I come down a street that has a 2 foot long 6 inch deep section cut out and I shatter the oil pan... I feel like fuckin' bad luck Brian...

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

I feel like you need two cars. Your show worthy GTO and a shit box daily with bass

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I feel like you need two cars. Your show worthy GTO and a shit box daily with bass

Two GTOs maybe. Buy your brothers...and do a motor build :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

How did you do that? The skid plate it pretty darn durable. I have the ls2 and t56 out of mine for sale. Complete, ECM, radiator with fans. Alt and ac compressor, power steering pump and res. $5500.00

I have some positive updates!

My car has now been moved from the local Porsche dealer to Fast Track Performance a shop that works on a bunch of LS cars. If they can find a used GTO oil pan the car should be running in the next few days. On most of the LS car the subframe has to be dropped to put a new oil pan in so that sucks.

I figured while its at a good shop I may as well have new headers and midpipes thrown on. So I have a set of JBA shorty headers and catless midpipes on their way to Louisville. I ordered some Infinity Reference series 6.5" components. I am planning to make an 05/06 GTO vararam otrcai fit the car. My buddy offered to lend me his diablosport tuner so for now that's what I'll use to tune the car until I can have a proper dyno tune done on the car.

For my birthday my parents ordered me a ultra-gauge which I think is pretty awesome and way less tacky than a million gauges in the interior

Check Out my build log

My dad works at a GM dealership and he said they no longer have full crate LS1 motors anymore. That blew my mind! LS2 stuff is still around though. He had a Vette come in with the rod through the pan :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 3 weeks later...
So I got my car running again which made me happy :D...

And it made it to ImportAlliance

1011514_10200589566033995_1863245261_n.j

As you notice the car was back on stockers....

I drove it to class the day after I got it back. Literally 30 seconds after I thought now I can relax and enjoy the car again I spotted a probably 6" tall 10" wide rock in the middle of my lane. I swerved to avoid it and not bust my brand new oil pan.... And I caught my rear wheel.... So this happened 2 days before IA...

9420895006_818c3c4eb1_z.jpg

9418134129_3b81cefa45_z.jpg

9418131979_1f8da89122_z.jpg

I posted the pictures on facebook and my buddy messaged me and said he was free and he could try to fix it. I got the wheel to him and he said "oh this won't be bad, I've fixed way worse"... I was baffled. So I headed home and by the time I was pulling into the driveway I had these sent to me.

9418135207_f8ffc16683_z.jpg

9418136013_619beca953_z.jpg

9420902514_f910e6fe0c_z.jpg

So if the wheel was fixed in time why didn't I run them for the show? I am a college student and live at home during the summer and my parents think the wheel isn't safe to drive on and my tire had some internal damage. I should have a new tire ordered pretty soon since no one stocks 225/35/17s. And be rocking them again soon.

Check Out my build log

nice, glad you and the car weren't hurt badly

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived