Jump to content

2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

What about Them? His dad had an orange 911 also. He might still have it but I think he traded it for the white one.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

Basically his dads da boss lol.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

Basically his dads da boss lol.

haha kinda lol.

I was messing with the stereo the other day and used my iphone to make a little video. Just moving a little hair. I guess its a baby hair trick lol

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have a little update. I am getting a splitter on friday. Just an abs plastic flat splitter but it should look good.


just a few pictures I got from the current owner:


395755_520392017997462_1075668285_n.jpg


12485_520391994664131_1160084781_n.jpg


537941_520391947997469_445542524_n.jpg


The BBS's should be on in a week or 2 :D

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...