Jump to content

2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking for suggestions on the gto forum on where to mount my amps and was sent this image. The car's owner said he put a fan in the stock speaker grill because the amp was overheating. So I will follow that move. I have no need for rear speakers of any sort. You won't hear anything with an aeroport 6 inches behind your head lol

8737761744_45e2a87f31_c.jpg

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Posted

Cant wait to see how the aeroport works out ive been thinking of doing something similar but with 2 12s.

I may run by lowe's tomorrow to get the piping and I have a bunch of wood from my failed wall build so maybe in the near future I will have the new substage done and can focus 100% on the front stage

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Posted

An automatic would make me shiver just fine.

If you knew how to drive stick you'd want a manual

X2, kid needs to grow a pair and learn how to drive.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

Yea how bout fuck you?

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted

Uhh ohhhh ^ tough guy!!

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I think I have a personal deadline for the stereo to be done... Being that we're a week out from Slamology and nothing is ordered and I am kinda broke... I am going to try to have it done for Import Alliance. I know it's not an audio show but it is the next big show I will be going to after Slamology so it's my goal for now

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz


Check Out my build log


Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...