Need A Recommended Mid Range Amplifier

So this is my problem guys, i have 8 mid range speakers 8" 4ohm 1000 watts/ 500rms each speaker in my 2007 nissan altima, i am looking for the best amplifier to push these mids to their capacity. now i know i will need more than one amp to these seeing that there arent mid range amps that push this much watts per channel. So im throwing this out the so i can get some feed back on which amp should i get to push these mid range of 4000 watts rms power

Edited by Fudgeworld

So this is my problem guys, i have 8 mid range speakers 8" 4ohm 1000 watts/ 500rms each speaker in my 2007 nissan altima, i am looking for the best amplifier to push these mids to their capacity. now i know i will need more than one amp to these seeing that there arent mid range amps that push this much watts per channel. So im throwing this out the so i can get some feed back on which amp should i get to push these mid range of 4000 watts rms power

What brand are these speakers, damn that is a lot of power to a mid. If they can actually handle the power you may be better off purchasing a sub amp and running multiples together.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

yep they are powerful and they sound AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! they are pyle pro PDN8, but im not finding any more on the market, was lucky to get these i have, but unfortunately i need a amp to push them, so any help will do, thanks alot @dolarbilz do you have a website??

is there a site for these, nothing on ebay, also trying to google it but nothing is opening up for it, how much do these go for?

Got to go through dealer...call DD if not no dealers they sell direct.there close to a grand at list.they may cut u a deal

yep they are powerful and they sound AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! they are pyle pro PDN8, but im not finding any more on the market, was lucky to get these i have, but unfortunately i need a amp to push them, so any help will do, thanks alot @dolarbilz do you have a website??

Do i have a website no...what do u need to know?

ok the website was very helpful, thanks alot @dolarbilz, but to buy 3 of that is going to cost me a arm and a leg for the price of one, i recently purchased a lanzar 6000x2 but this amp was ridiculous garbage, but im thinking to just purchase 2 more and run 4 per 2 channel, but the amp let me down big time, also had a boos blade xxtreme 4000x2 which was pushing all on 1 channel, but the amp was a friend own who isnt willing to sell and i cant find any more on the market either. sucks for me right now

U see the amp 1ohm stable per channel stereo..so u can run four drivers per channel

thanks alot, i will definitely look into this amp because nothing else is working for me right now, much appreciated