heard 160db for the first time

Check out that chick on the billboard, the look on her face is like she caught her parents banging or something.

Did you have any chest pain? I felt jacked up for like 10 minutes afterwards and that was only like 25 seconds. lol I took it like a boss but Lem can tell you I made " bass face." I wasn't about to tap. :P Whats crazy is I was listening to 155+ vehicles all day. I got in Mike's van (Mistrass) and it was like the first time I had heard a system again. Felt like I was just in a car accident.haha.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

+160 dbs is way too fun lol, pipo sanchez truck was my first and only 163 dbs demo so far, loudest i´ve built it´s 155.7 dbs right here @ panama and i thought it was LOUD haha

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

+160 dbs is way too fun lol, pipo sanchez truck was my first and only 163 dbs demo so far, loudest i´ve built it´s 155.7 dbs right here @ panama and i thought it was LOUD haha

oh yea from 150 to 160 is a bigg diffrence lol..but deff pretty cool to experience it