DC Sound Lab

killed a level 6 coil

lets see. you posted an 850 dollar woofer for sale that your buddy sure was callign his own.

your buddy cant sell here. so you were trying to circumvent the rules.

you then pmed me asking me why i closed it so i told you.

you then tell me you bought it from him. even though he's still talking about it as his own.

You then get smart with me about it.

you post how you need to get rid of stuff to get new stuff. if thats the case how did you get the 850 dollar woofer?

oh and i took your pms away because i feel you're shady. Im not going to let you pm people to sell things.

its funny how this isnt yours anymore too. Im also not a fan of the fact he's got it posted on another site.

I feel my decision is correct.

Never said it was a bad decision. You just should have know the rest of the story. I gave him 600 for it. Posted it as my own and then you said I was a liar and he wanted it back after. So I sold it back to him. And its not that I need to sell it or that I'm desperate for cash its that I don't want to have a shit ton of stuff in my garage when I'm not using it and some one else could. And if your against that I have my stuff posted somewhere else if he deletes those adds can I have my selling rights back? And I'm not a shady person. Yes I'm young but not shady

lets see. you posted an 850 dollar woofer for sale that your buddy sure was callign his own.

your buddy cant sell here. so you were trying to circumvent the rules.

you then pmed me asking me why i closed it so i told you.

you then tell me you bought it from him. even though he's still talking about it as his own.

You then get smart with me about it.

you post how you need to get rid of stuff to get new stuff. if thats the case how did you get the 850 dollar woofer?

oh and i took your pms away because i feel you're shady. Im not going to let you pm people to sell things.

its funny how this isnt yours anymore too. Im also not a fan of the fact he's got it posted on another site.

I feel my decision is correct.

Never said it was a bad decision. You just should have know the rest of the story. I gave him 600 for it. Posted it as my own and then you said I was a liar and he wanted it back after. So I sold it back to him. And its not that I need to sell it or that I'm desperate for cash its that I don't want to have a shit ton of stuff in my garage when I'm not using it and some one else could. And if your against that I have my stuff posted somewhere else if he deletes those adds can I have my selling rights back? And I'm not a shady person. Yes I'm young but not shady

remember when you were young and your parents told you no and you kept back talking because you couldn't accept the fact that they were right and even if they weren't it didn't matter because they were the authority? That's the situation your in buddy so just drop it and move on because n8 made his decision and thats final.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Wait quick question. I thought over powering a sub in a small box vs a big box is better for subs if overpowering.

The problem was that he threw the sub in a random ass box, you shouldn't do that for any sub let alone a level 6 on 5k.

Edited by doodcody

Wait quick question. I thought over powering a sub in a small box vs a big box is better for subs if overpowering.

The problem was that he threw the sub in a random ass box, you shouldn't do that for any sub let alone a level 6 on 5k.

Box wasn't really the problem. Setting the gain with -10 db track and then playin some "decaf like" modded songs sent his coil to SPL heaven. Even with the proper box thats shit would still be as crispy as KFC Original recipe.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

lol yea and ive seen this sub in a 5 cubed box so even smaller then mine but i think my new 11 cubed wall will be better but live and learn recone is here monday :)

89 Ford Bronco 2

6 DC XL M2 12's

1 DC 9K

Dual Singer Alts

7 Xs D3100s & 1 D6500

All Audio Techinx OFC 1/0

Doing 55s at 26hz!!!

think 11 cube for a single sub is massive..i would of thought 5-5.5 cube for the level 6 would be fine?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU