Are you planning on canning it? If so the brake needs welded on so spring for the adapter brake now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea I know, probably won't on this ar because its going to be purpose built for competition. That's the beauty of these things, you can build them to be mission specific. If I suppress an ar platform its going to be my next build chambered in .300blk just because that's what that round was designed for. The 5.56...not so much lol, that Bitch is still loud even suppressed.

Edit: silencerco has their new saker can that will have removable end caps with adapters for a variety of muzzle devices from a bunch of different companies eventually.

yeah I was gonna say its really not worth canning a 5.56 after all the research ive done. I have thought about canning my ar-10 though. the only thing I dont like about the300 blackout is that its another pricy round. I have enough of those

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

yeah I was gonna say its really not worth canning a 5.56 after all the research ive done. I have thought about canning my ar-10 though. the only thing I dont like about the300 blackout is that its another pricy round. I have enough of those

Pricey now because it's the newest hottest thing. supply and demand. they can afford to charge high prices because everyone wants one. Once it slows down and the people realize its a niche caliber..prices will drop.

its already started some. but with the electiona nd obama fucking shit up its tough to get anything at a good price right now. Its not so bad on the reloaders though and there is a shit ton of load info out there for the 300.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

its already started some. but with the electiona nd obama fucking shit up its tough to get anything at a good price right now. Its not so bad on the reloaders though and there is a shit ton of load info out there for the 300.

A few of my buddies that have the 300 blackout say its not all its cracked up to be

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If you don't shoot it suppressed its a regular 30 caliber round. Suppressed its a 30regular that sounds like a 22

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

If you don't shoot it suppressed its a regular 30 caliber round. Suppressed its a 30regular that sounds like a 22

exactly. If I built it, it would be suppressed and using subsonic rounds otherwise it defeats the purpose of what 300BLK was designed to be. There is a video comparison next to a 9mm Silenced MP5 and it had only SLIGHTLY more thump that you wouldn't tell had you not been shooting side by side.

Observe AND he's using a 9" barrel on the .300 ;)

Archived