cheepest full car audio system that wasnt free or given to you

Am I the only one that is confused over this thread? We are supposed to state the cheapest full car audio system we've ever gotten but not what we have gotten for free.......?? And over half of the responses are just people stating what they paid for their setup. ????

the system that cost me my license for a while..

pioneer premier deck- $85

jensen amp- $40

fosgate punch z sub- $70

pyle mids- $33

cheap ass system that shakes your car to the point the tail lights and blinkers fail and gets you pulled over...... $priceless

I've never heard of a car with a system of only a 150 watt sub and pyle speakers destroying a car, but this is the internet, so if you say so, it must be true.

Edited by 2K XJ

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

Am I the only one that is confused over this thread? We are supposed to state the cheapest full car audio system we've ever gotten but not what we have gotten for free.......?? And over half of the responses are just people stating what they paid for their setup. ????

I think mine was cheap, but how do you know if it's the cheapest unless you compare... first line of the first post says "post what you got and what you paid for it..."

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I pulled my kicker kx1200.1, kx800.4, two kicker l5 12's in a ported custom box, 0/1 kicker wire, and the rest of the wiring kit, and a old yellow top battery wich I took in to autozone saying it was the one I bought and I got a new one, oh amd 10 51/2 boss door speakers and 2 tweeters in a acustom door panel all for 350. A fuy in my shop bought this 442 and all of this stuff was in there and he just wanted it all gone. The guy was so cool and obviously didnt know how much it was all worth I gave him 400 at the end of the day

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

Is a JL 13W7 for $150 a good deal? I looked at this thread as being for fun, so it shouldn't need to be complicated.

Is a JL 13W7 for $150 a good deal? I looked at this thread as being for fun, so it shouldn't need to be complicated.

I didn't say everyone. And my point is that I got 2 alpine type r 12"s, an Alpine 800 watt amp and an eclipse deck for free, this is my cheapest setup but it doesn't count in this thread. So the cheapest system I've ever paid for was full retail price at a shop (going off of lowest amount spent) But I don't think that belongs here either because I didn't get anything on sale or at a good deal.

IMO this thread is just like asking who has spent the most amount of money on their system.

Yeah it's a good deal, you can make money off that

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

box - 170

RE Audio XXX12D2 - 400

1/0AWG kicker hyperflex - 80

power acoustic 5,500 bamf + 3 yr warranty - 210

7" Oukou double din - 155

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

my best sytem for cheap is my vans old set up the van it self costed 40 bucks ,,,10 16v batts costed 100 bucks .... 6 dbdrive 12s plts costed 400 bucks 2 ma audio 4000,1s 200 bucks,,,16v alt free ....wood 200 bucks ;4 rolls power wire free ...head unit 20 bucks

total cost 960 bucks ..

160.9 best score on music ...not bad for under 1k