Sonic Electronix

haha, ill keep that in mind.. im from about 15 minutes out of detroit, so ive got a few of those areas around home as well.. i know the deal

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

Do yourself a favor and get a cheeseburger hot from Rudy's on the loop and thank me later. Also make sure to hit up Nick Tahoe's for a garbage plate. And if you travel in to Syracuse you need to hit up Dinosaur BBQ and Ichibans (Hibachi Rest).

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Im not inthe oswego but im close about 30 min. Away i hope to you see you competing this year

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Do yourself a favor and get a cheeseburger hot from Rudy's on the loop and thank me later. Also make sure to hit up Nick Tahoe's for a garbage plate. And if you travel in to Syracuse you need to hit up Dinosaur BBQ and Ichibans (Hibachi Rest).

dinosaur is the ishhh, ichiban alright, gone there too much so it gets old lol

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not inthe oswego but im close about 30 min. Away i hope to you see you competing this year

yeah definitely dude, unfortunately since my car has a sunroof and a rear "skylight," it really hurts my spl. So numbers are hard to hit in my car. im not even hitting a 150 sealed and i have 4 layers of dynamat extreme on my roof.

haha alright man.. will do, im always down for good food so thanks for the heads up. ill let you know.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

dinosaur is the ishhh, ichiban alright, gone there too much so it gets old lol

I could eat at both of them all the time. Every time I come back to Syracuse to visit, my wife and I always to them and Brooklyn Pickle. I miss those places.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

do you compete in TNESPL? where are you from? also dinosaur is the shit, agree'd, havent been to ichiban.. Edited by cjN

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

<Rochester NY here

SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!!

2005 Subaru Impreza

My build log.

Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695

Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components

Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials

Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d

Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s

Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port

Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell

TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY.

ab1.png

Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.