18" BTL + other questions, square me up please

Saltine

as i posted i usually dont have to walk far from leaving the bar, this is my usual parking spot. feel so much better knowing i can keep an eye on my truck.

last night for bayou classic

that big blurry person is in front of the door, i dont have to go far. you wouldnt believe how hard it was to get that spot last night, being bayou classic, half a block from where im at is canal street, basically the whole steet becomes a parking lot car show

took me 40 minutes to drive 3 blocks

Posted Image

I have noticed, UPS sucks on personal customer shipments, but when it comes to business to business, they are always on time... odd

Last 2 jobs Ive had I really noticed that. Current job, we special order parts for customers, and about 1/3rd the time, UPS, delivers it to a PO, and the Postal takes it from there, and the customer ends up getting what they ordered about 3 weeks  late

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Ehh w/e I got the sub finally and they decided to throw it over my gate and forget about the sig required. Leaving it out in the rain. :R Thank God the sub is fine.

Check out the thread in the General section.

u should say u never got it and try and get a free one. ask if where it is since no1 has signed for it  ;)
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived