nissan altima FI SP4 15, Crunch GP3000 pro, Singer Alternator!!! *hairtrick video!*

Not saying anything one way or another, but a poorly designed 4th order can cause surround blowouts.

possibly like this? only on one side? or would it make sense to have it rip all the way around?

idk...just my thoughts

Not saying anything one way or another, but a poorly designed 4th order can cause surround blowouts.

possibly like this? only on one side? or would it make sense to have it rip all the way around?

idk...just my thoughts

Nope. Seen it happen quite a few times just like that, on one side.

See example from my buddies 4th:

267080_1500295943576_1119481128_31580371_4343126_o.jpg

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

contemplating new box design...just sent mike singer an email to try to see if he can help me out with a new design. REALLY want to have all the sound firing into the cabin without having to have the back seats flipped down. i already cut a hole out behind the armrest, so id like to make something work. im also trying to get a quote on a new surround for the sp4.

im a little discouraged, but it surely wont stop me!

i just looked through steves isf plan c, and im interested to see what he does in order to have all the sound fire through the center armrest with a ported box.

IMAG1593.jpg

IMAG1594.jpg

IMAG1596.jpg

IMAG1597.jpg

front stage is done. tweeters are in and the crossovers are wired up behind the radio.

i also worked on the big 3 upgrade today, ill snap some pics of that tomorrow.

the radio that i bought from Maliboom, FINALLY got shipped out today from orlando, so i am hoping it will get here on monday or tuesday so i can finally do some testing and tuning, and have sound in the car again. so stay tuned for that.

also, im still waiting on the SINGER alternator, but im expecting it early this week also.

so stay tuned for more updates, im also going to be designing a new, ported box with sub and port foward and im going to seal it off from the trunk to be able to shove all the sound foward through the ski pass.

i knew that box was fail. new box looks alright minus the port area i think id like a little closer to the 14 per sq myself. Just these large subs it bothers me to not give them enough port and be choking them off.

nice clean build so far.. sux about ur sub. question what did u use for ur front stage ? i notices that they are RE audio . how do u like them ?

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Archived