Sonic Electronix

His name is Justin but his gender is female? :crazy::shok::blink:

The wonderful mod staff did that after he kept trying to make threads to sell in the F/S section... With one post lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

the bigger the sub ore cone area without saying brands or whatever. just general. and sometimes moar isn't better. 3 18s in a trunk :No:

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Yes, I want a better understand of the size's and if the bigger the better. Other than more watts going to the sub, as far as sound wise, I'm interested in figuring out what you guys think works best. I have Atmos Audio EXO's and was thinking about selling them for a 15' but I'm thinking its not worth it.. my whole stereo set up is sitting in my living room..

bigger isnt always better and most of the time size has nothing to do with power handling in fact alot of companys use the same motor,coil, and suspension regardless of the size of cone. its just bigger speakers are good IF you have room. but smaller speakers are no slouch in the right enclosure and vehicle

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

We have selling rules because we don't want people to just make an account on here and sell crap. Increases the chance of scamming if rules aren't put in place.

Okay, cool. I placed 2nd at a sound competition and lost to some kickers.. :sorry: I did say I wanted my subs for daily driving not competition, but after that it made me reconsider. I love them, I just wasn't sure how good they actualllly are. I think the db I got was 145.7 outta 3 trys. and that was however the dude that installed it. I didn't touch anything really. Just knockedddd. In the back of a VW hatch. which had a big factor I think in why it sounded so good. Sold the car though.. so now what lol... :throwrock:

Okay, cool. I placed 2nd at a sound competition and lost to some kickers.. :sorry: I did say I wanted my subs for daily driving not competition, but after that it made me reconsider. I love them, I just wasn't sure how good they actualllly are. I think the db I got was 145.7 outta 3 trys. and that was however the dude that installed it. I didn't touch anything really. Just knockedddd. In the back of a VW hatch. which had a big factor I think in why it sounded so good. Sold the car though.. so now what lol... :throwrock:

Uh... Cool story bro? This thread makes no sense.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

We have selling rules because we don't want people to just make an account on here and sell crap. Increases the chance of scamming if rules aren't put in place.

Understoood, But I was in a real pickle for cash, not really for forums, since whenever a "noob" tries posting anything he gets toasted. or someone tries screaming at their computer screen letting me know there was JUST a thread about what i'm asking yesterday lol. and I don't really wanna put my $.02 on old threads.. SO..

suv's are good. like an explorer. so do you want daily or do you want numbers

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056