Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe I am doing it wrong, I just signed up yesterday. I am in the garage section and I click on the add photos, the little green circle. I select vehicle pic/modification and select pic then hit add. It keeps saying photo too large. All the pics are under 4 mb.

Posted

pretty much any photo hosting site has the option, Photobucket just works better for me VS the others.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

probably the easiest way. i dont have a garage setup so i cant remember how it works

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Okay well I have set up a photobucket account, where do I paste the link?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I was trying to find a thread that talked about uploading photos with

Photobucket on mobile but I couldn't find it. Could anyone explain how to upload pictures with a phone? Thanks

Basshead-in-Training

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 605 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...