Second Skin Audio

I need some help.

I contacted Memphis about my mojos and they told me I need 10cf for 2 15's tuned at 40hz. My max space is 46W 43D and 20H. I would like subs up port back. Those measurements are from the backseat to the back door. From side to side. If the box is 46wide it can't be any taller that 20 or it won't fit. I would like a center port or on the driver side kerf towards the passenger side. Thanks in advance.

Maybe Kranny and i are on the same page, again. Maybe he is saying something else,and Im no enclosure wiz, but, that tuning seems high, as well as the volume at 5cf per woof. But, what do i know. Correct and school me... id love to know the reasoning behind it...

Is this a spl number grabber? Does your vehicle reflect that choice? You have a specific goal? For daily, and just wanging, just seems high (im talking the tuning) to me....... but again, what do i know..????

Edit - and im not familure at all with Memphis MoJo's.... so, again, maybe im high....errr, to high...

Edited by KyLar96

are you asking for a box design? people usually charge for that.

and your avatar makes me want to flip you off and not help you. you are flipping off me and the whole forum after all.

<^>(-_-)<^>

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

are you asking for a box design? people usually charge for that.

and your avatar makes me want to flip you off and not help you. you are flipping off me and the whole forum after all.

<^>( -_-)<^>

Right,.... i kinda just shrugged it off... but, i agree skittles... kinda not cool. Arent we all friends (some more than others...HA) here?

Many companies like to tune high their reference designs also prefabs are usually tuned high to get a lot of output. You can use WinIsd to hint you on the sort of response you will get. To design a box you need at least to download the Torres calculator available here on SMD, Just go to his pinned thread. I will be glad to assist you and I am sure many others as well.

Yes i am looking for some help with the design but clearly I came to the wrong place. Also that's my Facebook photo so not flipping anyone off.

hmm your attitude is hinting that it fits the pic.

it takes some time to design a good box. anyone willing to do it for free, will likely not be someone you want a design from (generally speaking). so you want to pay someone. dont be mad when you get an answer you dont like. its best to be respectful when you want people to help you. introducing yourself by having a picture of a middle finger isnt respectful. i dont know if you think its a cool thing to do, but its not.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I know how to use torres and all that i am just having a problem getting that tuning out of a 10cf box. Also that doesn't seem right to me. That is really big for 2 15's. Maybe 3 but that seems big for 2. I even asked the Memphis guy if he was sure and he said yes 5cf at 40hz. But i was looking at their discontinued products enclosure recommendations and it says 4.5cf for 1 @ 35hz and 6.5 for 2 at 35hz. So that is why I am confused. This is not my first box. The info from Memphis just seems off to me. I am am pretty good at making boxes. I got my friend a 5db gain just by making him a new box. That wasn't over a prefab. He had his last box built as well. So i am ok at making boxes just the size and tuning threw on this. If any one has any input of the old 4 spoke Memphis mojos please help me out.