DC Sound Lab

im looking to place an order for a lvl 4 12" possibly Friday. any chance you guys could do a white/black cf cone and cf cap? if so could you shoot me a PM telling me what the whole sub would cost shipped to 03038 (I emailed you guys a few weeks ago)

We would need to finish the tooling for the 12" c cone first, wont be for a couple months

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I would need to order the material for the Orange so i would need to find out for ya

Dang bro!! WTF!! I asked about the orange way back in november and get nothing. Giant4lyfe asks and you're on it.

you want some too?

Yes i do!! I am about to order a couple of 18s here very soon. Will you have them ready in the next month or so where i could have them built with these orange dustcaps on them already?

yup we can do that, i already ordered the material =] Its just enough to make 10 of them

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I would need to order the material for the Orange so i would need to find out for ya

Dang bro!! WTF!! I asked about the orange way back in november and get nothing. Giant4lyfe asks and you're on it.

you want some too?

Yes i do!! I am about to order a couple of 18s here very soon. Will you have them ready in the next month or so where i could have them built with these orange dustcaps on them already?

yup we can do that, i already ordered the material =] Its just enough to make 10 of them

pm sent

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

anypics of anyone's sub with the colored carbon fiber dust cap :)

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

• 9 months later...