well, mornin all,.... im starting with some coffee and baileys...... and then i think ill go ahead, and tear up a nut or two, and toss the box back in the trunk.....

IMG_0340.jpg

I very much want to try and fire forward.. my seats do both come down, and i have the arm rest, or ski hole to shoot through...... should i try it? or just put it back in firing rear??? any opinions? help? im worried about getting it sealed off properly (if i go forward), ive never attempted that. Any body out there that has? and has some good advise on the subject??... as always, cheers, and thanks...

ky

Tuned in for this one :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

well, mornin all,.... im starting with some coffee and baileys...... and then i think ill go ahead, and tear up a nut or two, and toss the box back in the trunk.....

IMG_0340.jpg

I very much want to try and fire forward.. my seats do both come down, and i have the arm rest, or ski hole to shoot through...... should i try it? or just put it back in firing rear??? any opinions? help? im worried about getting it sealed off properly (if i go forward), ive never attempted that. Any body out there that has? and has some good advise on the subject??... as always, cheers, and thanks...

ky

text e brotha got a couple ideers

I will bro,.. trust me, i will.... im just trying to wrap shiz up. Then get my enclosure in. I spent to much time wiggin out on the battery, and terminals.

Wires terminated, and ready for some action.

IMG_0342.jpg

I tossed on some el cheapO bat terminal covers.... turned out better than expected...

IMG_0348.jpg

I drilled some small holes, just big enough for meter probes to fit, just for making any trouble shooting a little easier.

IMG_0344.jpg

And, lets get my subs in!!!... right after this beer...

IMG_0350.jpg

Cheers all

liner is in....

IMG_0362.jpg

Had Laura help me (her horns) get the box in, and im bummed out... i mean, i knew it wouldnt be a perfect seal, but, i did think it'd be better than this, i see flipping it back and hitting rear ward again shortly, until i rebuild an enclosure..which is going to happen..... theres no way this is going gain, or sound better, till i seal it off much much better.... but, im gonna toss the 2500bdcp on it any way.... and drive around like this for a spell, im not going to mount the amp so forgive the uglyness...

IMG_0363.jpg

Be actually listenting to music shortly.... whew...

yeah,... ill get one rolling right after i win the level 4's this SOTM. :yahoo: .... this box was built almost 2 years ago, and for rear fire, loading off the back, and i just wanted to try and flip it around, im going back to rear fire.... i didnt even try it, but, alast, the booze kicked in a little early, earlier than expected, and i gave up. At work right now... and im strugglin...anyway, it'll get figured... i promise... :drink40:

Little update.. I've read all about but never personally seen/smelled coil. Well on the way to work Monday, I got on it, and smelled THE smell.. (please don't go on & on about gain settings, I've been running same fear for 14 months),.. I dropped the seats and my enclosure just puffed out a bong load...

Hmmm, I missed something.... But it's corrected... Any guesses..??.. Lol.. It only does what you tell it!!!

I didnt see on the 3sixty, the setting for the subsonic filter, needless to say, i pounded 10 minutes WELL below tuning. Thats been resolved, and ive pulled the enclosure out to inspect the subs, visually and with my meter....Hope they are fine.

Archived