Project Confuzzler (truck Pix Added)

tlines are not measured in cubic feet, but they are measured in the length of the line, and the area of the line. Basically a big ass port with no, or very little box...

How long is it from the begining of the line, to the mouth?

I dont see any bandpass about this box, but either way it looks sweet, and if you get r' dun, it will be absolutely bad asss

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I was mistaken (that was kinda my own assumption and missunderstanding) .I asked and its a A very low drag chambered transmission line that flows into the woofers. Anyhoo should be loud.. and i think it will over exceed my expectations... I think it should be a huge improvement being my current set up is a soundstream xxx15 ran off 2 pca2000d's in a 5 cu ft box tuned to 35hz

being in the designs its actually 4 mirror pieces i may build the four for now and just leave them sit until audiopulse has the woofer baskets instock being i dont wanna drive around with a big empty tease of a box there for a few months lol

if you never ran any transmission lines, well, this will definitely be a great experience, they hace sound charicteristics ported, and sound cant compare to. If designed right, this box willsound probably as good with half the power you plan on running, as with full power... Tlines are VERY power efficient, and they let the speaker work in its own natural environment, only drawback is overall size of them

Just for shits and giggles, try the subs, when the box is built, with just one of those amps you plan on using, you will be like :o

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

hey guys i was looking in the forsale section and came across these... what do you think of a pair of these for my 4 subs wired at 2 ohms approx (8000wrms per amp) http://www.forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthread.php?t=38224 instead of a pair of sundowns 3000.1d strapped at 4 ohms per sub

how much would it be for all the sundowns vs the 2k plus shipping for the jbl??? and to be different i would run that jbl amp....you dont see too many people running that huge motherfucker

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived