VIPmeetSPL's Stolen Recovery "Bring it back To Life" build ls400 VIP style

Sorry to hear about your car man, I know how it feels :-/, you doin it even bigger this time around!! Love Lexus VIP cars, so so clean, can't wait to see the end result, I know it'll be off the chain! Do work man!

2009 maxima, currently stock

Dig suprises. No worries bout the progress bro... life happens... even then, you look like your giving it hell man. :drink40:. Keep it up man...

im tryin have to get all these damn parts paint is payed for btw so progress is soon! lol

Sorry to hear about your car man, I know how it feels :-/, you doin it even bigger this time around!! Love Lexus VIP cars, so so clean, can't wait to see the end result, I know it'll be off the chain! Do work man!

should be i have a coupe tricks up my sleeve so well see if they work out

did you have a security system when you got it stolen? just wondering. but Its good to see you fixing it back up. tuned in

yes this wasnt taken out of my driveway i was carjacked so an alarm really didnt do much

so i was thinking taking out the yellow fog fllaments n there and adding another HID so it looks like just 1 big ass headlight instead of a headlight and a yellow ass fog what u guys think heres a comparison i took one out and left the there

NOTE: these are not HIDs yet bulbs are on theyre way so queston is 1 big headlight or keep the yellow

DCFF1AD9-orig.jpg

Definitely keep the yellow. Makes it stand out, otherwise it would look like some generic 90s car at night.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

i actually figured the yellow made it a 90s car and as for the projectors would but the lenses have all those lines and theyre glass so i cant just sand and polish em away so dual HIDs one bi ass headlight s what im leanin towards

Archived