need ideas for a custom center console

So ive just recently joined smd and have learned alot in the little time of been on this site. So i think that theres a few ppl on here that might can help me solve my dilemma. I am currently working on a 97 tahoe that i bought 2 years ago. I have just recently lost my job so i am putting all my time and effort into this truck while i can. I am new to fiberglassing but have already glassed my 2 front door panels to hold a set of alpine 6.5 components and also glassed a clone of my a-pillars to hold a set of tweeters. I am stuck on center console ideas, i want a center console that can hold a set of speakers, cup holders, i have a equalizer ima put in it too. I want sum tweeters at the back of it for my passengers. But should i run the console all the way back to the other seat or stop at the stock location so i dont loose any feet room in the backseat. It is a 4 door so it has alot of room. Thank you in advance for any ideas and thoughts.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

please somebody help me out with some ideas, i cant find any custom center consoles for a 90-99 tahoe or suburban. I aint trying to put no woofers in there i just want sum mids and highs in there.

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

look at this thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135039-04-tundra-sr5-sundown-build-sa-8-v2s-new-fleeced-bottom-in-and-more-box-progress-pics-page-13 hes currently in the process of making a custom center console for his toyota

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

OK ... With audio, I wouldn't do this ...

But for the best way to find info on stuff like this is to go to www.GMT400.com ... 88-98 Chevy/GMC website forum ...

This is where I get all of my info for my 97 Chevy Truck ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

what do you mean with audio you wouldnt do this? and thanks leo i had seen that guys build before....Its kinda hard to figure out what i wanna do for the center console. just needed some ideas.

just glass a mold of the bottom n stop at stock location then flush mount some speakers n tweets into it so it looks clean . me n 96burban are wrking on the tundra build n we just did a lot of glassing

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Archived