Got this in my Mailbox.. What would you do?

straight to the police. Take your wife and make sure she looks very upset about the whole situation.

That is CLEARLY a threat to your property and possibly your family..

And oh yeah, dont bump anywhere near your neighborhood.

Not just because of him, but because people will follow you home, and they will steal it.

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

i was gonna say go to the police and see if they can run prints on it. aparently they have nothing better to do, and they are threating you. this would piss me off too. and i would do what i just said lol

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Thats the plan.. What sucks, is a few years ago we had some assclown send us a letter kind of like this.. but instead of the audio being the problem, it was supposedly our dogs barking.. so we got a letter saying they would poison them with some food they would throw in our yard.. Now with this letter, we have been thinking its the same dumbass..

lol.

did exo put that on youtube

Yea it's on YouTube somewhere. If someone finds it please post it in this thread.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Im going to take the letter tomorrow after work to the cops to see what course of actions can be taken..

Cops won't do a damn thing. I can almost guarantee it. Unless you got some sort of proof of who did it. Otherwise it'll just be the same bullshit. They'll get your info and send you on your way. I'm not saying don't go to the cops because you should. I'm just stating that they won't do a damn thing about it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

well i have a suggestion, but its going to cost you a new window.

break your own window out of your house/car which ever is cheaper/easier to clean up.

this will get you more attention than what you currently have.

then tell the cops that you have taken the necessary precautions in the order of procuring firearms to defend your family.

if anyone does further damage to your property you will open fire.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

well im thinking with this letter he did make a threatening action.. the other letter we got, the dumbass was smart about his choice of wordings so they could not do anything..

Archived