mazdaspl Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Today when I checked my mail, I received this letter with no name from the sender... This kind if stuff pisses me off.. I mean yes Im in the wrong for the use of my system, but if someone is bothered by it, don't be a bitch about it.. Walk your ass to my door and ask me about it.. simple, problem solved.. Sorry guys, this just set me off today.. Jay
baaudio Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 wow. i would prolly find somewhere else to mess with it then. and put an alarm on the truck. this persons obviously an idiot, judging by their fantastic grammar and spelling.... Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Ballen194 Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Oh hell no. I'd be pissed the hell off too man. Try to figure out who it is and pound your shit in their driveway like EXO did. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
mazdaspl Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 Thanks what I thought.. Cant spell..lol Jay
siccostyle Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Damn that's messed up. It's pretty chicken shit for whoever it is to talk big like that in a letter and not in person. Not that it's any of my business but why the hell are you bumping like that any where close to where you live? That first line of this letter keeps me from broadcasting in my neighborhood. It's kinda of a shitty situation cause you were wrong for what you did but this asshat took it to a different level by threatening you. I would almost want him to call the cops on me at this point so if any of the other things (broken windows are jacked equipment) happen I would know who it was. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
mazdaspl Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 Well I have some friends that told me to take the letter to the cops.. Cause the way its worded, he is threatening us.. He can threaten me all he wants, but when he is involving my home where my wife is, I take that shit personal..
OrionStang Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Door to door with the neighbors. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CJGillum Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Hell it's illegal for them to put stuff in your mailbox isn't? Get some camera evidence and there's a federal crime!
mazdaspl Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 Well I do take responsibility for my action.. I was in the wrong for that.. but for him to take it to a personal action don't fly with me..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.