Car Audio Decals Two For $2 Shipped

Kicker decals are 1" x 9".

All long skinny "text" decals are 1"-2" x 8"-9". (Kicker, Alpine, TC Sounds, etc.)

All square shaped logos are 3"-4" x 3"-4". (RF, RD, AQ, etc.)

All rectangular decals are 3"-4" x 8"-9". (Fi, MTX, Hifonics, etc.)

I can custom size anything to 4" x 9" or less. I do that so they fit it a regular envelope which keeps shipping extremely cheap.

ok cool.

Do you have a pic of the Hifonics Sticker? Do you have any other Designs as far as kicker and Hifonics. im interested. if i wanted 2 of each my total would be $8.00 rite?

:)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

kinda like putting tint on your windows.. after the soapy water dries, it will hold tight without bubbles.

Derrick, Have you ever got my payment?

I still havent recieved any stickers yet :(

Dont know if I sent money to the wrong address or what (my paypal username is very simular to the name I use on here).

Kinda hoping I get them to make the wait for my other "goodies" less intense :)

Got the set you sent me. Thanks alot man. After that tutorial I finally got it on there perfect. The Dc Decal makes my box look alot better IMO. I have to find a place to put the ladies B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I tried this one earlier, but it had a few bubbles....So it was taken off. But I love the Stealthiness of it with the black on black. You couldnt really see it untill you walked up to it :ph34r:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got the set you sent me. Thanks alot man. After that tutorial I finally got it on there perfect. The Dc Decal makes my box look alot better IMO. I have to find a place to put the ladies B)

Posted Image

you should get a mirror image of the girl laying down and put them on the magnets of ur sub...that would be different..

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived