hi, im going to start a system build in my Mb 300te, before i start i need to decide on what kind of box, shape etc i need to build, i have decided to go for a full kicker system, any suggestions on how many subs, diff shapes on box etc? anything would be apriciated ! i currently got a 130 ltr ported box tuned to 33 hz with 2 12" kicker comps in measured it to 143,6 DB i really want to reach 150 DB :)

-edit, i want to keep the rear seats :) its an estate, so it is a bit of space to play around with :)

IMAG0122.jpg

Edited by JimmyChevyOlafsenElskerdeg

Wall

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i would say wall with 4 CVXs or L7 15s on 2 kicker 2500s as far as sub stage.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

i know it aint easy, kicker because i want to support my friends that sells Kicker here in norway :) i dosn't have to reach 150 DB but that would be awesome if i reached it :)

You lucky sob, hopefully you get a nice discount or a lot of free help. Get the big

why kicker??

muuuccchhh better out there

and u trying to get a 150 from a trunk?/ lol good luck :detail:

TE is the combiversion of the E-class :lol2: .

To the Op post that your friend is a Kicker dealer. Get 2 of the big line from Kicker, build a proper box and give them real good power.

Dont forget that boxes produce boxrise, talk to your friend and he will help you with big enough amp´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i know it aint easy, kicker because i want to support my friends that sells Kicker here in norway :) i dosn't have to reach 150 DB but that would be awesome if i reached it :)

You lucky sob, hopefully you get a nice discount or a lot of free help. Get the big

why kicker??

muuuccchhh better out there

and u trying to get a 150 from a trunk?/ lol good luck :detail:

TE is the combiversion of the E-class :lol2: .

To the Op post that your friend is a Kicker dealer. Get 2 of the big line from Kicker, build a proper box and give them real good power.

Dont forget that boxes produce boxrise, talk to your friend and he will help you with big enough amp´s.

i have been thinking of 4 L7 15" in a wall, but, the car isn't tall enough, should i go for a clamsell? and how would the rear seats affect the output of the subs? :)

and, what is Boxrise?, my friend is going to help me out, but i need to know what i want to do first, and buy the subs, himself he have built a beast of a car, a Eclipse with 2x kicker x18" and a warhorse amp :) sorry for askig so many questions, but, yeah, im new to this :)

here is the space i got to work with IMAG0073.jpg

Edited by JimmyChevyOlafsenElskerdeg