Get the map gas torch not propane

Will do

Rick and Colton94 mentioned it works a lot better than a Propane torch for soldering wires for sure, so I'll get it when I need to solder my wires :).

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

X2 on the map gas. Burns hotter than propane, works wonders on solder joints.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Well, finally hooked everything up, though sadly, my RE DTS1500 went bad on me, when I hook it up, it goes into protect, then blows the power wire fuse, so gonna have to save up for a new amp, and at the meantime, borrowed my friend's MB Quart FX1.600(which used to be mine lol), and ran it at 1 ohm(2 ohm stable), doesn't get very hot, actually less hot then when I used to run it on a shitty ground.
Noise from the 4 channel is gone too, so hopefully that's a sign of a good ground as well, though voltmeter is dead, so need a new one as well.

Anyways, the new box is much louder than my CVR12 on 900 rms, also hits harder, tighter, faster, and goes lower without sacrificing the higher bass, actually, the higher bass is also just as painful lol
This is on a cheap $90 amp too :)

And here's some pics
(need to clean up the wiring, I know)
903421_645330475483875_464148707_o.jpg

Also touched up the box a bit
902189_645330482150541_1230915450_o.jpg

Video will be soon, battery needs to charge on the camera, and have to find a place to video.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Dude, that was a decent idea on the heatshrink around the wire at the sub terminals. :good:

I DAMN near pulled my hair out when I tried stuffing 8ga wire into the terminals on my Skar VVX12's that I used for a bit.

Those terminals may say 8ga but sure as shit don't fit 8ga.

Heatshrinking around the frayed wire was a good choice.

I've seen plenty of people just leave it and then complain later when enough of the wire shorts out and damages the amp.

That's one of the main reason's I got my XL12's with direct leads.

Here's a handy terminal that I wish I bought before I messed with those terminals:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=091-1075

You may be able to find other cheaper options but that should help save a headache to two.

There even stack-able to make it real easy to series/parallel extra subs or coils.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Dude, that was a decent idea on the heatshrink around the wire at the sub terminals. :good:

I DAMN near pulled my hair out when I tried stuffing 8ga wire into the terminals on my Skar VVX12's that I used for a bit.

Those terminals may say 8ga but sure as shit don't fit 8ga.

Heatshrinking around the frayed wire was a good choice.

I've seen plenty of people just leave it and then complain later when enough of the wire shorts out and damages the amp.

That's one of the main reason's I got my XL12's with direct leads.

Here's a handy terminal that I wish I bought before I messed with those terminals:

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=091-1075

You may be able to find other cheaper options but that should help save a headache to two.

There even stack-able to make it real easy to series/parallel extra subs or coils.

Thank you Wicks :)

Those should work very well when dealing with over sized wire for sure :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Looks like it gets down pretty good man! Nice work!

Thanks Scott :D

Can't wait to add more power :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Cough nendo bc2000d cough

probably find one in the classifieds around here for a decent price.

Lol, I wish(one day though)

Would need a good battery bank in the back for that though

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived