Thanks Adam :)

I love the shiny black look of it, and the shiny logo, and of course, the nice looking circuitry as well :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

liking the amp sir! makes me a little jealous. aq amps do look really clean

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Man hate after your bright sig this blue one is so strange. Been given a pardon lol. Omega what will that thing push and how good are they? Don't know a thing about that brand.

it's rated at 120 rms x 4 at 4 ohms, though since each of my speakers are 8 ohms, they will probably see about 60 rms each, which I'm fine with since the Focals are rated at 50 rms, and the Tang band tweeters are 80 rms, so I'll be adding 240 rms to the entire system approximately.

Seen a lot of members use Audioque, and have great results, and great things to say about them.

Heard they are from the same build house as Digital Designs

The board itself is made in Korea

Also heard the amps are very efficient on electrical as well

Also read that this particular 4 channel has very good sound quality, and has a signal to noise ratio of 105db, and a damping factor of over 200

Though, the Big 4 stuff drained my money, so the stuff to install the 4 channel will have to wait, I only got it cause I couldn't pass up AQ's 15% off and free shipping deal :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Nice amp. I could definitely go for one of those amps. The x-over is versatile as hell. Might be time for me to do an upgrade.

Got a bunch of pictures like you wanted

I know you would make the most out of the active crossover feature for sure :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Sounds pretty solid alright. Money sucks at times lol. You think that's enough lol? Man in that car it has to be loud and clean.

Well, I'm not running that much power lol, and I think it should keep up, both speakers are pretty efficient, especially with the tweeters on the a-pillars. Almost keeps up on headunit power, though wanted the extra and cleaner power for the speakers since they were probably only getting 10 watts a speaker lol.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Sounds pretty solid alright. Money sucks at times lol. You think that's enough lol? Man in that car it has to be loud and clean.

Well, I'm not running that much power lol, and I think it should keep up, both speakers are pretty efficient, especially with the tweeters on the a-pillars. Almost keeps up on headunit power, though wanted the extra and cleaner power for the speakers since they were probably only getting 10 watts a speaker lol.

I'm about to speak blasphemy/cuss words. You don't need allot of power to be loud :peepwall: . Just enough to be happy lol. I must have missed the power to your highs and mids somewhere. I thought they were already amped. Boy your going to be smiling like Smoke at a gun clearance.

I'm about to speak blasphemy/cuss words. You don't need allot of power to be loud :peepwall: . Just enough to be happy lol. I must have missed the power to your highs and mids somewhere. I thought they were already amped. Boy your going to be smiling like Smoke at a gun clearance.

I don't like crazy loud mid's and high's, but maybe I'll be blown away at the difference, when I get this thing in, and dialed in, I will find a place, and do a distance test :)

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Stuff for me to do the big 4 is here, gonna do it Saturday

471409_579641335386123_49717885_o.jpg

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived