Omega5002 Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 Bump in the trunk of a Volvo... I love checking this log. Economy, reliability, and tunez! Thanks man, that means alot actually Been busy with the box along with school Though idk about Economy lol, old boxmobile does 18-20 mpg with premium gas, but is damn reliable lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
boom50cal Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Bump in the trunk of a Volvo... I love checking this log. Economy, reliability, and tunez! Thanks man, that means alot actually Been busy with the box along with school Though idk about Economy lol, old boxmobile does 18-20 mpg with premium gas, but is damn reliable lol How big of a tank do you have? I get 12-13 mpg around town with premium and a 24 or 26 gallon tank that I run down to 17 gallons usually/ quarter of a tank, but I got 2 more cylinders and quite a bit of stroke/displacement too lol. My dad's Volvo fills up with like 8 gallons... Gets 24ish around town, and I REALLY want to do a trunk install out of it... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Omega5002 Posted February 14, 2013 Author Report Posted February 14, 2013 Bump in the trunk of a Volvo... I love checking this log. Economy, reliability, and tunez! Thanks man, that means alot actually Been busy with the box along with school Though idk about Economy lol, old boxmobile does 18-20 mpg with premium gas, but is damn reliable lol How big of a tank do you have? I get 12-13 mpg around town with premium and a 24 or 26 gallon tank that I run down to 17 gallons usually/ quarter of a tank, but I got 2 more cylinders and quite a bit of stroke/displacement too lol. My dad's Volvo fills up with like 8 gallons... Gets 24ish around town, and I REALLY want to do a trunk install out of it... Think 16 gallons, and I think you would have 3 more cylinders than me, I have 5 cylinders. If you ever do a trunk install, I wanna see it 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
boom50cal Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Not quoting all that, its too much lol. Volvo is funky, forgot your car was a i5. Thought it was a v6. If my dads S40 ever gets some bump, its gonna be two 10s sealed from trunk on 2k tuned around 33. That car has a ton of depth to work with. just not very wide On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Omega5002 Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 Not quoting all that, its too much lol. Volvo is funky, forgot your car was a i5. Thought it was a v6. If my dads S40 ever gets some bump, its gonna be two 10s sealed from trunk on 2k tuned around 33. That car has a ton of depth to work with. just not very wide Yeah, people give me oddball looks when I say my car has 5 cyclinders lol Should be great with 2 10's on 2k, though sucks to lack width I hope to getting around doing 2 15's sealed off on 2k when electrical gets up to par, figured if I double baffled, used a 12' sonotube, and left some space for the amps, I came up with 8 cubes tuned to 33hz with a great amount of port, and enough depth at the back to mount the amps on the back of the box. I'm glad to have a large trunk with a large opening, like 30Lx45Wx18H inches to work with. Though for now, it's gonna be a regular rear firing setup since it's low power, and won't completely destroy my trunk hopefully 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 Pics it will be then Adam was so kind to sketch this up for me Port and dowels cut, need to paint port still 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 Of course Adam uses the gayest colors ever! Looks bad ass tho! Get to work! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Omega5002 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 Of course Adam uses the gayest colors ever! Looks bad ass tho! Get to work! I chose them gay colors lol where did you get the port? Lowes, only $6 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 ohh sweet might want to use 1 in te future Though I will say they aren't as durable as aero port or pvc, I only bought them cause they don't make a 10' aero port, and 10' pvc is hard to find, and expensive. If you're gonna use them, I say make sure to have it braced well, maybe even fiberglass if the setup is gonna be a powerful setup 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Omega5002 Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 so i should be fine for a 200 watt room setup? I still say have a port holder for them 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.