Anyone In Sac Wanna Meet Up Tonite

loser.

BWAAAAAA HA HA HAAAAAAA *gets off floor and wipes tear from eye...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i lawled

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thats kinda ruff, I would have kicked it, but I seen it 1 day late

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats kinda ruff, I would have kicked it, but I seen it 1 day late

i just posted it today.. me and come friends were gonna go down to claim jumper in roseville.. and maybe hit up a couple bars down there... but we are going to guys and dolls in marysville.. to go play pool and chill..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

oh yeah? Iam to poor to kick it like that until after christmas, or when this guy pays the rest of this box off

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I said I was 1 day late, because the times on the forum.... the forum time stamping REALLY needs to be fixed

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg

you fix the time stamp in your user control panel, its user adjustable for your time zone...

i wish i lived in cali lol id meet up and hang out im so fuckin bored and i have extra money and xmas shopping is done and i cant find nothing online i want to buy but going out and geting a lil tipsy and a littled "tabed" would be a nice change

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I said I was 1 day late, because the times on the forum.... the forum time stamping REALLY needs to be fixed

no it does not, you need to go into your Account settings and fix your settings, the forum settings are 100% correct

Mycontrols>board settings>adjust your time