Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Someone was asking for specs

10v @4 ohm @100 hz=1300

10v @2 ohm @100 hz= 2500

10v @ 1 ohm @100 hz= 4900

12v @ 4 ohm @100 hz =1900

12v @ 2 ohm @100hz= 4000

12v@ 1 ohm @ 100hz= 7000

14v @4ohm@ 100hz=2100

14v@ 2 ohm @ 100hz=4300

14v@ 1 ohm @ 100hz= 8500

these are factory specs for the 8.5 its 86% efficeint @4 ohm 85% efficient @ 2 ohm and 78% @ 1 ohm so the number that he clamped as you can see was over what they are rated @ so I believe they are right where they should be power wise they are not high current model amplifiers they are low voltage models thats why they arent made to run @ 18v these are made for people that run 12 and 14v setups they are stable @16v. So this chould clear up any misunderstandings and since no one plays music here @ 100hz you should know that the do rated and some.

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

Wow, can't wait to see where this goes!

Also, would like to meet you sometime, if possible? I don't think I live too far away...
I'm dying to see your truck, and this Hummer...

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I clamped yesterday, .5 rising to 1.7 ohms, starting voltage was 16.5 dropping to unknown(shouldnt be too bad with 20 D1400's lol) 5184rms. I believe there was still some more in the amp as i only was able to have hooked up to one subwoofer.

I have no idea how this is even possible when I got 6200 out of mine @ 11.4 on a 26 hz tone, starting at .7 rising to 1.7

Adjust your gains and try it again failberger

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

I clamped yesterday, .5 rising to 1.7 ohms, starting voltage was 16.5 dropping to unknown(shouldnt be too bad with 20 D1400's lol) 5184rms. I believe there was still some more in the amp as i only was able to have hooked up to one subwoofer.

I have no idea how this is even possible when I got 6200 out of mine @ 11.4 on a 26 hz tone, starting at .7 rising to 1.7

He quit when he reached the machanical limits of the sub. Well before the amp gave out on him.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

He quit when he reached the machanical limits of the sub. Well before the amp gave out on him.

How did the amp give out on him not undersanding i have been talking to beger through the whole build so unless u know something that I dont

http://www.facebook....FlatlineAudioLA

Co-owner Flatline Audio

I think it was posted earlier. I may have misunderstood it but what I think what he did was hook one sub up to the amp and when the sub couldn't go any more he clamped there. Easily take that with a grain of salt, but that is what I had understood.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived