Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Ric really? I'm not attacking you, but seriously, if I saw a transmission shifter mounting on 4 uneven MDF boards, I would have done something about it. Even if it "was not going to be seen," I would have taken my time and took pride in my work to fix it.

I guess its a good thing Trippi wanted plexi panels on his box, or there may not have been any extra bracing since "it would not have been seen"

:)

A proper mount should have been fabricated and properly secured to the truck as if it were stock. Thats what SHOULD have been done. The point isnt to make it "good enough" and then cover it up, the point is to make it right.

A proper mount should have been fabricated and properly secured to the truck as if it were stock. Thats what SHOULD have been done. The point isnt to make it "good enough" and then cover it up, the point is to make it right.

it was secure to the truck. the mdf that someone previously put under there was (I'm guessing) to raise it up to meet the new console that had been built for it... the mdf pieces were glued together and a drywall screw was used to screw the mount to the mdf... the mdf was glued to the floor. it didn't hold... I put 3" screws in it to secure it... it was secured. so you are saying "make it back to stock" NOTHING IN THIS TRUCK IS STOCK ANYMORE. It didn't have seat belts in it either when it came to me... should I have fabricated seat belts???

get a grip people. lol

Put your glasses on and go back and read what I said one more time. I never said it should have been put back to stock. I said "a proper mount SHOULD have been FABRICATED". As in you put so much time into everything else, but just put a few screws into something like that and it was good enough?

You already got enough publicity from this truck, leave this alone and let someone else have their turn. I think your just pissy because nothing in the truck will be "Pulse" anymore.

OK.. you couldn't be more wrong... and I don't need glasses. you said... "A proper mount should have been fabricated and properly secured to the truck as if it were stock. "

it was secured!!

I could personally care less that "it's not pulse" nothing in there came from here anyway... but the point is I secured it down. I'm not getting into any pissing match with any of you over this... I wish David all the best and have since day one on this... It' s Trippi's truck and he can do with it what he wants. I gave him what he asked for on BOTH BUILDS I did in this truck... and thats all that matters.

Ric really? I'm not attacking you, but seriously, if I saw a transmission shifter mounting on 4 uneven MDF boards, I would have done something about it. Even if it "was not going to be seen," I would have taken my time and took pride in my work to fix it.

I guess its a good thing Trippi wanted plexi panels on his box, or there may not have been any extra bracing since "it would not have been seen"

I'm the one that suggested the plexi.

second... the box itself was fine. and it had bracing...

the point was that although it may not "look pretty" having those mdf blocks under there... IT WAS SECURED!

apparently not loud enough.

for what? the meter?????? IT WASN'T BUILT FOR METERING!!!!!!

I have built many spl cars and we have 17 world records right now to prove it... I asked Trippi how he wanted it built. He said "I don't care what numbers it does and I don't even plan on metering it.. I just want it loud outside the truck for streetbattles"... WELL...

EVEN Vic from Deephitters said the bass was Nasty loud and he thought it was loud enough bass wise... AND EVERYONE who sat in it usually got out very fast.

guys enough back and forth. Berger break out the yoga pants. I dont care if you're wearing them. We need a change of direction right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

guys enough back and forth. Berger break out the yoga pants. I dont care if you're wearing them. We need a change of direction right now.

aww damn we were just getting warmed up. Nothing else to do since someone hasnt posted any new pictures! But please lets keep the yoga pants on the females!

Google is my friend!

Yoga pants!

images-3.jpg

Ill change the subject

Can we see the pic of alphasoniks truck and the hackjob burger ripped out? You promised us some.... the corners that were cut during the previous build

Honestly you guys I see nothing wrong with what you did pulse

Apparently none of these guys have worked on a FORD. They are normally jimmyrigged like that from the factory. what's the big rip?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Archived