Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

My idea is that he WILL drive it to some local events, but not all of the time.

A roof mounted slim tank could be very easily setup on a siphon system.
A bumper(s) tank could be very easily set up as a reserve tank system, except for it would pump into the main tank

Both would work great with dry break connectors (connectors that seal as soon as they are removed - no leaks and recloses the system)
So he could have a massive camel system when needed

But would have his "main" fuel cell in the bay (area)
The tank would be completely isolated from the engine compartment
It would be filled from inside the fender well with the hood up, or thru a custom fill spout in the box by the windshield
All the pumps and lines could be run as a normal system in the stationary tank up front (around 15 gallons) which would be used for small trips or when he trailers
And the supplemental tank(s) could be added when he actually drives it

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

What about both bumpers and the frame rails I've seen people use the frame as a tank/s on bagged and bodied s10 trucks and they said it worked great

If you built both bumpers into tanks, cut holes at the frame spots welded and sealed the frame and welded it all together that'd be a pretty big tank

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Berger>Dom.......I'm still baffled by the 15.8v set point on alts that has a max charge point of 16.8

meme9463817520.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It will still hold plenty of power

Yea, but can the Iraggi's maintain also lol

Dude comes in here earlier all rawr look at me, we see his work...and nothing. When you're talking that much money in equipment, knowing everyone is going to see your work, why the fuck would you do this kind of crap? He might not like Berger, but you're fucking over Trippi...I don't get it.

Berger good luck man....

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

He did more commenting on facebook, but it got removed.

I TRIED to talk through some issues with him, but he would never directly answer my questions (I understand he does not need to though).

I can understand how someone can be so defensive after having their work attacked so often, but I do not understand arguing with someone offering to solve a problem.

I am frustrated, so I can not even fathom how Trippi and Berger feel.

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

Archived