Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

The suicide kit wouldn't work because some of the speakers on the doors are in the way and too much metal was cut out to make room for the speakers. 2 weeks just to hear that...oh well, can't sweat the small stuff. The truck is back with Berger now so now it's on again. The goal is to have it done by june the 9th so I can get it tuned and ready for a show in Philly on the 15th.

Gimme details on that Philly show homie...

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

The suicide kit wouldn't work because some of the speakers on the doors are in the way and too much metal was cut out to make room for the speakers. 2 weeks just to hear that...oh well, can't sweat the small stuff. The truck is back with Berger now so now it's on again. The goal is to have it done by june the 9th so I can get it tuned and ready for a show in Philly on the 15th.

Ayyy it looks like I'll have to make another 6 hour trip down there. Same spot as the last Philly show you were at with Beast?

can someone tell me something? if trippi hired berger to build this thing why couldnt he hire someone else to take pictures?

im sure im not the only one eagerly awaiting some pics

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

wow is this a post about the H2 truck? or some big guy talking shit about a H2 that by itself without the system cost more than his Excursion with the system? or about hot chicks in tight nearly not there pants lol Im so lost lol

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

went to the st judes show hoping you would be there man! oh well still got to hear level 6 18s for the first. Im hoping to get a demo of this hummer this summer

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Can you not reinforce by adding metal, and building a bracket that would space the speaker enclosures out from the doors to clear the mounting bars for the suicide kit?

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Archived