got threatened to have the law called on me today lol

sorry guys didnt know i would get yall upset with my story again sorry at the time i didnt think they could here it its only a 800 watt system and i was 2 stores down and they was closed i didnt think i could rattle there store with such a small system so far away(like 25-30 foot away)

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

I personally don't think that people that do what you did are the reason why people want to put a ban on loud stereos. I think it has more to do with hip hop culture. People don't want to like it and fully accept it. When I was younger it was like it was ok for some jazz to be played loud, or some classical music, pop or rock to be played loud. I think it goes a lot deeper than just the music being too loud.

I don't think you were being rude since you really didn't think that it would travel like it did. Now you know that it does and could be more considerate of the people at that business now. I personally don't think that you should have to consider how many systems that a person may have heard throughout the day and how many that they may not have wanted to hear. That shouldn't be your concern and would not be mine. I just wouldn't bump in that location anymore nor would I bump in any one stationary position for more than a few minutes, especially if its bangin pretty loud.

One thing that I think is funny is that we all have systems to be loud, cause we want to be loud and to get some type of attention. It's more than just a hobby. Why do some of you guys act like you don't bother anyone when playing your systems loud? Do you guys only play your music in secluded parts of town?? Park in front of abandoned buildings in half deserted neighborhoods??... Only play your music when in an actual competition??... or Go out into the middle of the desert???... If you are not playing your music in places like those listed then you have to be bothering someone whether you know it or not. With that said we are all rude, we are all douche bags, a$$holes or whatever. Get off the high horses and join the rest of us who want to enjoy our systems and admit that you are also part of the problem.

Everybody is different just because you guys think it is disrespectful, doesn't mean you have to go off on the guy, people can do what they want when they want. I blast my subs all the time, and people are always dancing to em, no matter where I go.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe-

-2 12'' Alpine Type R's-

-Sony xPlode Head Unit-

-Planet Audio AC2000.2 Amplifier-

Anarchy Series 2-Channel Amplifier

RMS Power Rating

2 ohms: 700 Watts x 2 chan.

Bridged, 4 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

In my opinion there is a place and time for bass, come past my house after 10 bumping expect to be followed and talked to if I see ya go by. Think before ya bump, people work, have kids, or just don't wanna hear that shit late at night. Other then that I could care less if people bump anywhere personally just try to respect everyone around you.

But I have also gotten bitched at, while at sanctioned shows for making to much noise and that's kinda frustrating

oh oh oh oh oh oh i know how to fix this!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived