selling to people woth low posts?

I dont like buying things off a forum, never know how much abuse the items have been put through. Especially from high posters.

I dont want high posters reconed burned out garbage. Just sayin.

Oh boy...

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

same as saying if u dont post ur going to scam some1

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

i have a high post count and im a SUPER SELLER you know what that means????

i dont rip people off and i sell quality stuff... if its beat up i list it as beat up your not to smart but thats ok i would not want a dumb ass like you buying stuff from me anyhow

i could just see it sell you a nice amp your dumbass hooks it up wrong blows it then comes to bitch at me saying i sold you carp cause your a moron

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i have a high post count and im a SUPER SELLER you know what that means????

i dont rip people off and i sell quality stuff... if its beat up i list it as beat up your not to smart but thats ok i would not want a dumb ass like you buying stuff from me anyhow

i could just see it sell you a nice amp your dumbass hooks it up wrong blows it then comes to bitch at me saying i sold you carp cause your a moron

So let me get this strait, a low poster will mess up the perfectly working amp the high poster sells, simply based on post numbers? Actually that makes perfect sense. Without the sheer numbers of posts, low posters must be an idiot or a thief. I mean who does a low poster think he is attempting to hookup an amp of all things? doesn't he know that should be left to professionals and high posters?

what i mean by it is that with people that have atleast 200 posts have a paper trail so you can see how they act and what not, and it is less likely that they are just here to scam you

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

@rich...:Doh:

Reputation is everything...a higher post count shows you talk more, and it's the words in that talk that show me weather you're a desirable person to do buisness with or not. The lower post count doesn't give you much reputation.

Personally, if it was someone I don't trust, I would do a faxed contract with signatures and a legit copy of their ID. Dunno how effective it would be, but I would probably do that. Just a thought...

POTATO!

Archived