selling to people woth low posts?

Post count "sometimes" means nothing, in my case while I have a small amount of posts here it does not indicate how skilled or knowledgable I am in car audio. Nor does it reflect how long I have been in it, etc etc. . With that said, anyone worth their salt will have some sort of references, whether they are personal, ebay account with good feedback scores, transactions from another car audio forum like CaCo/DIYMA or etc. Paypal protection is getting pretty rock solid as long as you are using a trackable package, however it is not full proof, so I always do my best to make sure there are fall backs, such as insuring the package even if it's on my dime, taking a video/photos of the item working and while being packaged, and/or having a shipping company package the item for you.

Bottom line, is post count isn't going to stop someone from scamming you, I have seen people who with the most respect of respect on a forum just straight up cornhole someone over a few hundred dollars then never look back. So while some may consider a persons post count an indicator of someone's honestly level, I just look at it as someone who has more free time than me to post on a forum.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

Im a super seller. Ive sold to people with single post counts numerous times and they have neen successful sales. SMD has been a great place to sell for me. Post count dosent matter. I always describe what im selling exactly, if its beat up...it gets listed as beat up. No bsin to make a sale here.

Just opinions and info from my sales and purchases on the site. SMD FTW!

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I agree with both sides. I do have a low post count myself but also have no problem doing alternative payment methods if interested in an item. Paypal is meh imo anyway alertpay or cim is fine.

Archived