lolitskasey Posted April 30, 2013 Report Posted April 30, 2013 Super clean, Props man i hope my system in my tbss is as clean as yours.
Kade Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 PICS OF THE KICKS! Ask and you shall receive Passenger side Drivers side Overall they get the job done, but not overly impressed with the fitment out if the box. Qlogic needs to rework what ever mold they're using. Getting them to fit is not as easy as their directions say. Dude. That looks dope. I'm having so many issues with my trailblazer right now. Dealership made it super clean they were fixing anything on my car. So, I think I'm just replacing the broken parts and calling it a loss. Maybe look for a decent car or something. 2009 Dodge Caliber SXT (Silver) Deck: Pioneer X3600BHS Amps: RF P1000X5 Front: RF P16-S Rear: RF P1694 Subs: 1 RF P3D2-10 Cabling: Stinger 6 channel RCA, RF 4gauge kit, SkyHighCarAudio 16gauge speaker wire. Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188246-caliber-build Professional Networking: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kade-mallett-332b8a104
I am Poncho Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 these kicks, would you suggest them? they work for all TB in that model year? OLD BUILD LOG: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166273-poncho-designs-trailblazer/ New car, new build coming soon...
dhall9 Posted May 2, 2013 Author Report Posted May 2, 2013 these kicks, would you suggest them? they work for all TB in that model year? They are really your only option besides custom made ones. As long as your cool with modifying the factory trim panels and cutting out some carpet and insulation, they're great. You can see in the pic where they don't quite fit right at the bottom radius. I still need to finesse the trim a little more to perfect fit.
notorious97200 Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 I love your car ! Really clean install, nice work. Congratulations !!! I did not understand why you put a second set of comps, in the kicks. But if you like it... black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
dhall9 Posted May 3, 2013 Author Report Posted May 3, 2013 I did not understand why you put a second set of comps, in the kicks. But if you like it... lol...you know what forum this is right? When one set is good, two must be better. I didn't think they'd make that big of difference but you'd be surprised. But seriously they really do fill out the front stage.
dhall9 Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Started sound deadening the rear doors this evening. Waiting on the spectrum to dry so I can spray a second layer on. Weapons of choice Stock door Bare door First layer of spectrum applied I find it's good to keep a bucket of water handy when using this stuff. Anything that will need cleaning I can throw in the bucket and come back later and clean. As long as whatever you want to clean stays under water the spectrum won't set up and will rinse right off.
dhall9 Posted May 18, 2013 Author Report Posted May 18, 2013 Second coat of spectrum is on and curing. Got the door panels started. Appling overkill to the backside of each door panel.
dblovah51 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 PICS OF THE KICKS! Ask and you shall receive Passenger side Drivers side Overall they get the job done, but not overly impressed with the fitment out if the box. Qlogic needs to rework what ever mold they're using. Getting them to fit is not as easy as their directions say. Dude. That looks dope. I'm having so many issues with my trailblazer right now. Dealership made it super clean they were fixing anything on my car. So, I think I'm just replacing the broken parts and calling it a loss. Maybe look for a decent car or something. looks sick as hell gonna look into those for my TB. was thinkn of addin more mids with modifyin the doors 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
dblovah51 Posted May 18, 2013 Report Posted May 18, 2013 were those kicks a $199 per side or pair? 2004 trailblazer 4 FI BTL 18s (2) DC 10.0k xs power d3100s mechman 270 158.2 @41
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.