PowerHouse407 Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 clean clean clean. looks good!! 2003 VW Jetta Wagon AA Mayhem 15's Flatline BA2 2 XS D3100's in rear Shuriken BT80 under hood Mike Singer 250A SHCA and KnuKonceptz wire Big 4+ AQ / Dayton pro mids+monsoon tweets My Build : http://www.stevemead...35#entry1989435
appi Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 you have a little gap around the top of the speaker JBL
I.V Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 ur about to finish u need to make a video just to see how good sound quality is im sure its 10/10 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
dhall9 Posted May 6, 2012 Author Report Posted May 6, 2012 I appreciate your confidence, but I'm no were near done. I do have the construction of the box finished, but that is about it. The components, coax speakers, and p400-4 should be here this coming week. I can then get that Amp mounted and finish carpeting the box. Then I'm going need to fab up some door pods because the mids/highs are probably not going to fit in the stock locations. Plus a have a pretty healthy dose of wiring I need to tackle. I did get the box pulled back out and painted around the openings and put the top on for good. I'm also hoping to get my rcas and y adapters from fosgate this week. I'm not pulling the dash apart until those get here for sure. Now that I'm finished with grad school I may have some time during the week to sneak out and work on something here and there.
dhall9 Posted May 6, 2012 Author Report Posted May 6, 2012 Todo list: Power/ground for amps Fab new door speaker mounts Run speaker wire from amps to freakin everything Crossover racks (haven't even thought about this) Door "rewire" project. Finish mounting amps (waiting for one more to arrive) Finish carpeting sub box/amp rack Finish wiring the remote turn on Run RCA cables Plus whatever else I haven't thought of.
I.V Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 That's a lot stuff to do but this goes for a really good road 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
dhall9 Posted May 6, 2012 Author Report Posted May 6, 2012 That's a lot stuff to do That's no joke. But at least I seem to have everything here or at least on its way.
I.V Posted May 6, 2012 Report Posted May 6, 2012 That's a lot stuff to do That's no joke. But at least I seem to have everything here or at least on its way. Looks good man also about the speakers mounts I bought two sets from eBay for 25bux for the 4 doors 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Crandis16 Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 ur making everything so clean i like it Thanks, I'm trying. Sloppy installs drive me nuts. good luck ur going for the right road and this is my tbss what is the song playing in this video? It's been bugging me all day. Could you pm me the name and artist please? My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
mothra Posted May 7, 2012 Report Posted May 7, 2012 looks good man. glad to actually see someone take time to make it look pretty. a lot of builds I've seen recently on the forums have equipment just thrown in with a box and wires laying every where. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.