Need Help getting this active set up to work

The bit.10 runs around $450 to start. Your cheapest option would be a three way headunit like the new pioneer 80prs or a alpine 9887 used. There's others just can't think of them right now.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Not sure what kind of crossovers are on the rockfords but sundown has a pretty sweet crossover setup on their amps. Might wanna check them out. Should be able to run everything you want with them. Might be able to get away with one sax-200.4 depending on your power needs and ohm loads.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

Run each speaker to a channel like yousaid and adjust your filters on the amp using the CC-1 to tune to your preference or just do it by ear. It's pretty easy.

You have to keep the woofers on ch 1/2 or 3/4 so you can set ur cross overs on amp accordingly

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

The thing is though, for the woofers I need to run high pass and low pass, but a T400 and T600 don't have both availbile to a single channel.

Edit: Didn't see the 3 others that you guys posted, will check all them out.

Edited by RooTxBeeR
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

How about an AQ 120.4? Has BP crossover options and a range of 20hz to 5khz.

Thanks bro, That AQ120.4 is real nice looking, and way cheaper than the RF. Think I will just pick up 2 when I do it and just run active from the get go since the T600.4 is around 500, 2 of these is around 600.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

• 1 month later...

I'm actually doing a setup just like this right now and I'm running into the same problem with the active crossover. I don't want to use passive as they change impedance and decrease power output to speakers. For under a 100 dollars there is a clarion 4eqs or something like that. For bandpass on the mids I was thinking u can run the rear channels on hot at like 100 Hz on the active crossover and do a low pass on the amp set to the 500 Hz or vice versa. The only problem Im having is trying to find a way to keep my fading and balance because that clarion will turn ur front rcas into tweeters and rear rcas for mids. My setup is two t400-4 and 8 tweets and 8 mids, they are t1 components.

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS, (2) Rockford Fosgate T400-4, (4) Rockford Fosgate T1652-S Component Sets, (1) Rockford Fosgate T1500-1BDCP, (1) Rockford Fosgate T2D415 in a ported box (5.5cu. ft. tuned @ 37Hz), (1) Optima Yellow Top under hood, (1) Shuriken 80 amp batt in the back, 2 runs 0 AWG OFC Rockford Fosgate wire, Big 3 upgrade on front and back battery, Stock Altenator (90 amps), RF RCA's, Kicker 12AWG OFC speaker wire, Stinger roadkill sound deadner all over the inside of the car