In my experience bluetooth signal was never as loud or clear as a direct usb to my ipod.. but everyone stuff is different. I still think that is a good score and probably much louder then me.

Good point, I'll have to remeasure it and see.

I didn't design the setup in the car for big numbers but now that I have an idea where I am, it does get addictive... :D

Thx Dude!

Nice video! Sounds good.

Looks, and sounds great dude...... :clapping:

Thanks Gents :drinks:

I'm hate to say this but i agree with scott...

fuck you jamie fuck you!!!

looks sick again keep it up..... dick :P

;)

Jamie, you know us, if we're not hatin, you're not doin it right!

Hey in all seriousness, and you know this by now, I admire the hell out of you, your work, skills, and the product. It's a true pleasure watching this thing evolve! Thanks!

There is definitely a unique friendship on SMD, that's for sure! :D

Back at cha Dude, there's a lot of great people and builds in this place that are evolving into some great things.

Looking good Keep up the great work I'm tuned in for sure on this. . :)

Thank you Sir! Much Appreciated :good:

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

I hate you wicks, one of my all time favorite cars with the same amp and (almost) same subs I have, combined with the insane fabrication so far. Hahaha build is looking amazing man

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Ok I think I may have answered my own question, if I am wrong, please feel free to tell me to shut up at any point. I have read back through about half of the log just looking at pics to try and see if I see anything that would help those numbers and I think I may.

The issue I am seeing is with the port. I see it firing up into the rear deck, but not through it. The port needs to actually come up through the deck and into the car for it to work like it should. Basically what is happening is you are just losing all of that pressure and it is being trapped in the trunk. Sealing off the box from the back of the trunk wont matter if the air flow from the port is not actually making it into the cabin. If you are able to fix this, you will see a dramatic change.

2 options to fix this.

Option 1- Figure out how to extend the port up through the rear deck. This option requires the cutting of the rear deck.

Option 2- Rebuild the box and do a single port out the front of the box into the cabin and seal off the box from the back.

Either option is tough, one requires cutting the rear deck and figuring out how to extend the port up through it. The other requires taking it all out and starting over.

If I am wrong, please tell me and I will go back and hide in a corner and keep watching, but if not, I hope these suggestions help.

Would a grill cloth application trap sound too Cody? I'm just thinking of if he was trying to keep it non visible when the seats are up. I think now it's kind of stealthy for him. I was thinking of this on my build as well.

I'll wait and see what he says too. I'm not sure what his application goals are either.

LOL he may still be recovering from his wine excursion this weekend!

Archived