Sonic Electronix

Based on your guys's opinions, it was probably just a bad subwoofer to start off with considering the xplod is still playing like a champ. Hopefully this is the case. Well thanks fellas.

LOL what?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

equipment list?

Lol sure i can try. Its a bunch of random mismatching peices that i threw together because i paid 75 bucks for everything.

Amp: Eclipse XA1000.1

Subs: Sony Explod (works perfectly fine on the amp. Sealed box) And a pioneer w300r (the one having the problems. Ported box, idk tuning. Could have been a bad subwoofer in the first place though for all i know. The suspension is looser than my mom.)

1. Are you running 2 different subs in 2 different boxes? On the same amp?

2. What was your voltage drop when the sub got smelly?

3. Pics of mom.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Based on your guys's opinions, it was probably just a bad subwoofer to start off with considering the xplod is still playing like a champ. Hopefully this is the case. Well thanks fellas.

LOL what?

Well as much as a xplod can lol. They were saying it wasnt the dd-1 so the amp clip light was wrong. So if everything was clean, then it must be just a bad sub.

equipment list?

Lol sure i can try. Its a bunch of random mismatching peices that i threw together because i paid 75 bucks for everything.

Subs: Sony Explod (works perfectly fine on the amp. Sealed box) And a pioneer w300r (the one having the problems. Ported box, idk tuning. Could have been a bad subwoofer in the first place though for all i know. The suspension is looser than my mom.)

3. Pics of mom.

1. Yes 2 different boxes, yes same amp (they have the same impedance.

2. What voltage drop? Lol. Maybe 14.3? My 200 amp alternator powers it like nothing.

3. Tried but it broke my camera.

equipment list?

3. Pics of mom.

YES!!!!!

ive been waiting for a nice sig!

:lol2:

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

you are running what YOU call shit equipment and you think the DD-1 is to blame?

Why get rid of the one good piece of equipment?

Lol i know its shit. Not expecting much from a cheap 75 dollar throw together for shits and giggles. I would throw the DD-1 away if it was to blame but everyone is determined its not so i have to trust them.

equipment list?

3. Pics of mom.

YES!!!!!

:lol2:

Lol xD

Archived