Second Skin Audio

Rockford vs mayhem or zcon

the mayhem will be just fine on that power. but it can take SSOOOO much more. for a 2500w amp, i would do two havocs. they sound amazing. if you got two 2500s, i would get the mayhems.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the mayhem will be just fine on that power. but it can take SSOOOO much more. for a 2500w amp, i would do two havocs. they sound amazing. if you got two 2500s, i would get the mayhems.

The havocs is only 1250 watts same as the Rockford t2 I was going to get the amp birth sheet is over 3000 watts and I plan on adding another t2500-1 in the feature what's best

like i said. if you get two 2500s, get the mayhems. if you only want one amp, get the havocs. I'm an AA dealer, I know what the subs are rated at.

birth sheets dont mean shit. they are found while using a non reactive load. in reality, your subs might see 1500w from that amp. thats why other companies dont do birth sheets. its marketing crap, just like max power ratings.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

like i said. if you get two 2500s, get the mayhems. if you only want one amp, get the havocs. I'm an AA dealer, I know what the subs are rated at.

birth sheets dont mean shit. they are found while using a non reactive load. in reality, your subs might see 1500w from that amp. thats why other companies dont do birth sheets. its marketing crap, just like max power ratings.

*Nods to this man*

I'm gonna hate