Team Bassicks Civic Build 12 DC 10's *New Plans should I???*

Gotta thank skittles for this to was all pretty much done at his house with his help

thanks skittles :D now make him come to finals next year so i can hear this thing

you think this guy ever listens to me? :roflmao:

who said listen :unknw: steal the car, i'm sure it'd be within eyeshot of him no matter what so he'd be right behind you

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

... Sure it's a nice setup thus far but let me ask you this question sir, have you ever had sex with a 2" voice coil? Well, don't.

[real comment]

This is a sick build, can't wait to see it finished.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

dude this build is sick. I love it so much. I dont know how I missed it. How the hell did you guys find all those angles.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

also got my first vid of the first demo with its first bail out need to edit the vid never done it anybody know an easy free way to edit?

Import it into windows movie maker, then once it's imported, drag the clip(s? idk if it splits it up or not) and just start trimming it. Click and drag at the ends to shorten up the clips to the point you want, I don't remember if it's possible to trim from the middle or not...

If you didn't understand a word I said or have a mac or something else like that, youtube search video editing tutorial or something that... NOW GIVE US A VIDEO!! :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen: :lickscreen:

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Looks great. Wish I could fit 12 10s.

2010 Cobalt LT Coupe

Subs: 2 American bass XFL 12s

Amp: Crescendo BC3500D

Big 3 in 1/0awg

29hz box

stinger volt meter

2nd battery Deka 9a31

pioneer DEH-9400BH

I can help with the windows movie maker if you want alpine. I can stop by after work some time. just let me know.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived