A team kinda has to choose you in a way. If your looking to be on a team hit up the shows and make sure the teams know you are serious about the audio scene and willing to compete. If your not looking to compete in shows and competitions I'd try to find an audio club or try to start one up in your area. Most of the time you will find plenty of people to hang out with and bring up the idea of being in club at car shows, audio competitions, or your local audio shop. Sounds like you might just want a group of people to hang out with and maybe work on a few systems or just chill with other audio enthusiasts and enjoy hearing the systems beat. Are you looking to compete or just chill with other enthusiasts? I hope this will help out a little bit

-James

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log