what do you do when you see a nice ass on a bike ?

drive up next to them, smack the girl's ass, then drive away. I knew some guys who would do that to girls on bicycles.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

She has boots helmet and then yoga pants :facepalm: guess its better than bootie shorts but what do these girls think happens at 80mph on ashpalt. Their butt/legs will be so scarred and rasberried that they wont ever want to wear a bikini again...and that will just be a sin with a butt like that. My gf isnt allowed on my bike without full gear no matter the weather or what I am wearing. I tell her that if she wants to wear shorts or vans than she can ride her own bike because any injuries hse gets are my responsibilities.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

She has boots helmet and then yoga pants :facepalm: guess its better than bootie shorts but what do these girls think happens at 80mph on ashpalt. Their butt/legs will be so scarred and rasberried that they wont ever want to wear a bikini again...and that will just be a sin with a butt like that. My gf isnt allowed on my bike without full gear no matter the weather or what I am wearing. I tell her that if she wants to wear shorts or vans than she can ride her own bike because any injuries hse gets are my responsibilities.

True words bro. Damn squids

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Hey they will learn sometime....just like the guy with a helmet mohawk and Icon vest(no jacket,gloves,over-ankle protection. You can be the best rider ever(unlikely) and when someone hits you that squid mohawk or little vest isnt gonna do crap and you end up in ER. I have gone down at 80+mph 2 times in my life. Once on a sportbike, guys ladder fell out of his truck, and another time on a full blown desert race bike. On the sportbike I had full gear...slid it out got lucky i didnt get hit...and I waited on the side of the fwy perfectly un-injured. The other time I was in moto gear but didnt do crap on asphalt got tons or road rash..exposed muscle...dislocated thumb fingers broken ribs and it actually ground through my chest protector.

I think its crazy whenever I see a hot girl on a bike in nill gear...and usually a 50-100$ helmet, and there bf is in a Shoei/Arai with leather jacket.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hey they will learn sometime....just like the guy with a helmet mohawk and Icon vest(no jacket,gloves,over-ankle protection. You can be the best rider ever(unlikely) and when someone hits you that squid mohawk or little vest isnt gonna do crap and you end up in ER. I have gone down at 80+mph 2 times in my life. Once on a sportbike, guys ladder fell out of his truck, and another time on a full blown desert race bike. On the sportbike I had full gear...slid it out got lucky i didnt get hit...and I waited on the side of the fwy perfectly un-injured. The other time I was in moto gear but didnt do crap on asphalt got tons or road rash..exposed muscle...dislocated thumb fingers broken ribs and it actually ground through my chest protector.

I think its crazy whenever I see a hot girl on a bike in nill gear...and usually a 50-100$ helmet, and there bf is in a Shoei/Arai with leather jacket.

yea well atleast it was nice to look at.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

yea well atleast it was nice to look at.

Yea thats da truth right there.

My gf likes the vibrations at about 9-10k :twirl:

and she likes the vibrations even more on my 250f when I ride her over to the gates before a race.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to: